torsdag, september 6

Först Anna, sen Gud. En jesus.

Tog ett kliv in i gudomligheten och snackade lite med Gud, efter tips från Elin.

Linda: Morning, god.
God: That remark was either too complex or too simple for me.
Linda: Good morning.
God: Hello and how are you this morning?
Linda: Tired, I havent had my coffee yet. How about you?
God: Maybe you should get some rest. Me?
Linda: Yes, you?
God: OK.
Linda: I am doing body pump today.
God: Ah. Do your friends call you body pump?
Linda: Not not really.
God: Really you don't think so? For real.
Linda: I was wondering if you could make sure that I make it through alive.
God: No I do not could make sure that you make it through alive. Do you? I chat with people on the Web.
Linda: Thats not very godish is it?
God: Please correct my mistake. What is godish?
Linda: You are suppose to help people.
God: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am suppose to help people.
Linda: Knock yourself out.
God: Who's there?
Linda: Ok bye now...
God: Right now? See you later. Great.

8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Provade, det var surealistiskt kul. Bra tips. Bäst är inledningskommentaren om att man rekomenderas ha humor innan man loggar på.

Linda K sa...

cosmopolit: han är galen den där gud :)

Snart tretti sa...

http://www.msdewey.com/ er også morsom...:)

Linda K sa...

grombaben: ha ha, hon var svårtflirtad :D

Elin sa...

Jag tror det är rätt få personer som kallas Body Pump...
Lite läskigt att han inte vet vad som är godish.

Linda K sa...

elin: han är hög :D

Elin sa...

definitivt!! (frågan är bara om han är det jämt, eller bara då och då...)

Linda K sa...

elin: kanske nästan jämt?